The innovative eyelash extension glue has a particularly long shelf life of 7-8 weeks thanks to our Divine of Beauty newly developed formula.
The Valkyrie glue also works perfectly if the humidity of a room is not that great.
The consistency of the glue is not too liquid, but also not too dense. We have found a good balance which allows us to create amazing fans and 1:1 lash extensions with the help of the SAVAGE glue. It’s ideal for 1:1, volume and even for Mega Volume. Even advanced 1: 1 lash makers can work with the Valkyrie without any complications.
Your customers will enjoy their appointments with you because the Valkyrie Glue does a great job without irritating the eyes of the client.
No more burning eyes!
For some, 0.5 seconds of drying time is not enough, for others 1 second is too long. Here, too, we were able to find a great formula: with a drying time between 1 – 2 seconds.
– Shake vigorously before use.
– Prick the nozzle tip with the needle provided for this purpose.
– Let the glue drop sit for 2 minutes.
– Do not let the glue come into contact with the skin.
– The adhesive may only be used with completely closed eyes.
– Use the medical foam masking tape provided for the purpose of masking the lower eyelashes and to additionally reduce the adhesive fumes
– Note that the adhesive cannot trigger an allergic reaction.
– Permanent use of the adhesive can lead to glue sensitivity.
– Test new customers for an allergic reaction to the adhesive by sticking 4-8 eyelash extensions per eye and waiting 48 hours. If there are no symptoms, you can safely use the glue on your customer. Every glue contains different ingredients and therefore every person reacts differently to different glues.
Ethyl cyanoacrylate, carbon black, hydroquinone, PMMA, polyisocyanate
Shelf life 7-8 weeks
Divine of Beauty: Premium Lash Products for Divine Lash Makers!